A beautifully crafted, custom deck has the unmatched ability to enhance the appeal and value of your outdoor living space. To ensure that it is installed correctly, however, you must partner with the right professionals.
If you are looking for the best deck contractor, look no further than America’s Best Choice. We will work closely with you to make your dream of a breathtaking deck. Call us today at 770-910-9700 for an estimate.
Designed with lasting beauty, incredible durability, and easy maintenance, with America’s Best Choice there’s no compromising with high-performance composite decking. When paired against other types of decking for a head-to-head comparison, our composite built decks outlast and outperform the rest.
Our customers love the natural look of wood but hate all the painting, staining, and sealing. Our Composite decking was designed with the beauty of wood decking, but not all the maintenance. Our Composites are high-performance, eco-friendly boards that will withstand years of sun, rain, sleet, and snow, keeping their rich color. As an ecofriendly product, our Composite Decking materials help sustain our forests.
So, when comparing composite decking vs. wood, there’s no competition as to which decking material is best. Our Composite Decks will provide:
- Durability: Will not rot, split, swell, twist, and fade
- Insect-resistant: Is not susceptible to cracks from insect infestation
- Low Maintenance: Requires no annual painting, staining, or sealing
- Splinter free surfaces
- Lasting Beauty: Will maintain a beautiful appearance for years to come
Pressure Treated Wood Decks
America’s Best Choice offers the highest-grade Pressure-treated and other exterior exposure-grade wood for their customers’ decks. Pressure-treated differs from the untreated variety since it’s treated by a special process that imparts characteristics such as resistance to the elements, damage, and moisture.
For Pressure Treated wood: The treatment process involves the use of vacuum and pressure technology to force preservatives within standard timber such as pine, fir, or spruce. It infuses sturdy features that render wood building material less susceptible from insects, fungal decay, and rot. This keeps the overall project cost lower yet maintains a beautiful wood look for years to come.
The advantages of our Pressure-treated decks are:
- Affordability: More economical than most other deck material.
- Strength: Pressure-treated and other natural wood is strong, capable of withstanding significant wear and tear.
- Durability: Due to its extra strength and natural durability of wood, these types of wood decks remain damage-free for extended periods, and as such, do not require frequent replacement.
- Insect-resistant: Pressure-treated and natural woods for exterior exposure repels insects.
- Versatility: These types of wood products are ideal for painting and staining with any desired color after it has thoroughly dried. This achieves a customizable look not always available with composite materials.
Add to your outdoor living space with a beautiful under-deck system installed by America’s Best Choice.
Our under-deck system can be installed under your new or existing deck giving you additional protected outdoor living space that equals same dimensions as the deck above it. Often, this can double your outdoor living space. In our under-deck system, you have the benefit of a real ceiling over your head instead of the underside of the deck. This not only makes your space look complete, but it also keeps out moisture and debris that could enter in from above. When finishing your under-deck space, we install a professional drainage system to reroute water that passes through the cracks in your upper deck. This ensures the longevity of your new ceiling and protects your under-deck space from the elements. Our custom fit aluminum panels are available in 26 different color configurations to match any refined style.
There are a multitude of ways you can finish your under-deck space to make it look like a natural extension of your home including recessed lighting, fans and multi-media connections for all the comforts you’ll need.
Don’t forget, we also offer concrete slabs, screening or other styles of enclosures, and many more custom amenities to complete the project from top to bottom.